|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Apr 8, 2015 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
ACMA is working to ensure case management has a seat at the table when decisions are being made and legislation and regulations are developed that will impact your daily practice. But in order to continue to make a difference and ensure your voice is heard, we need your assistance. Your donation will support fellow ACMA members as they advocate on behalf of case management professionals nationwide in meetings with CMS and Congress. Specifically, these funds will help send case management professionals to Capitol Hill to represent case management's interests and ACMA's legislative priorities.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Paypal or credit card
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the 2015 ACMA National Conference Registration Desk or mailed to winners not attending the conference.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —